Blogology

Blogology is the study of these strange creatures called blogs. Blogs inhabit what has come to be known as the blogosphere. They have vastly different species, societies, and habits... Am I a qualified blogologist? You be the judge of that.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Promised Material

Well, I haven't exactly been keeping my promises here. I said there would be valuable content about writing and promoting a blog, and mostly there has been chatter about what doesn't work about Blogrolling. I'm actually doing a test about that and will let everyone know if my opinion changes. The other thing I promised was weekly updates, ands I've been sorely lacking on that as well. I apologize, and what you can count on is that I will post weekly beginning now, with the content promised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home